- Observers will not provide direct patient care.
- Observers must hold a degree in medicine and documented training or specialization in urology.
- Observers are required to demonstrate their proficiency in the English language. (Translators will not be allowed in the operating room.)
- Observers are required to provide proof of medical malpractice insurance.
- This program does not offer fellowship training in any area and does not satisfy the eligibility requirements for certification by the American Board of Urology.
- At this time, there is no fee for observers; however, UWHC reserves the right to charge a fee if they determine so in the future.